Friday 25 July 2008

She is still here and as bad as ever

Havn't written for a while. Mostly since life first was very stressful and then filled with drama. Ganging up on eachother and crying over the phone.
i said I would never do lon-distance again and here I am doing it, not so well.
And recently it went form bad to worse.

There is a sex object at my work. Sexobject took care of me when quite drunk I had a major fit about how doomed my relationship was.
He slept in my bed.
I used every single ounce of self-preservation there is to not completely give into my desires.

Cannot remember ever being that turned on. Fact is just his voice makes me, tingle, to avoid obscenities...

Yet a large difference between him and many of the other male varieties that could lead me astray is that sex object is an adult, 5 years my senior (but by that not even near the oldest person that has taken my fancy.. I mena I accidentally went on a date with a man aged 60)
Thus he seemingly waits for me to sort my life out before anything mroe happens.

Stay around because soon I actaully will have to make a decision..

No comments: