Wednesday 15 October 2008

Get back on my feet again..

So I think its time he gets a nickname. 

Playback - Joy Division tells me how he is scared of commitment (surprise?) and we should thus be just friends. Sigh boys, what makes them think they are so amazing that women automatically want a relationship with them?

But nevermind. Because Monday night I dump into the stunning young blonde man from last wednesday. And he talks to me. I am already positively surprised. 

And it gets better, because finally something goes my way. As it seems also he want to go for "Do it again and do it right".
To my surprise I find myself back in his room...

To be honest, he is very inexperienced. Not in a fumbling kind of way but in inability of telling the other person what you want. 

But I got things my way. Finally. And it gave me that strength to just leave the depressed state I have wandered in for weeks.

Sway Fatale is back on her feet, ready to create, even more disruption. 

No comments: