Wednesday 5 November 2008

Pardon my absence

I blame it on my ppills. I have been a horrible sad person lately. And oh, sometimes manically happy. 
The Fresher now completely ignores me. Possibly because I turn into a lovestruck 14 yearold whenever he is around; a little crosseyed, drool a little and then I ask a multitude of very stupid questions. 

But its convenient for fancy someon you can't have. Because that prevents me for falling for anyone and getting into more emotional trouble.

However

I have a date tonight with a guy who has been trying very very to get into my pants since the first moment he met me.

And Friday a date with Mr Perfect. Sadly I am convinced he is a closet-gay.

Then My mother and sister arrives and I shall finally eat proper food and shop in proper stores.

No comments: