Tuesday 20 May 2008

Connubiality

I am getting used to having him around every night once again. This autumn, with my room in disarray and a temperature of about 14 degrees, I spent most my time either in his, slightly warmer room, or with him in my bed, as a virtuous radiator. Lately we have both needed more space to breath and deal with university issues, however this is the first night since thursday that I shall be sleeping alone.

Though I was in a tremendous hurry this morning/lunchtime his horniness was enough to convince me that I deserved even more sex. 

With his always very impressive morning hardness he did a good taking me from behind up against a wall. Until my arms started cramping and we needed to move into my cramping bed. He suggested the floor, but I can't really remember the last time the hoover worked. So perhaps not. 

Note to self: clean floor, and maybe desk. Need more space for sexual endeavors.

No comments: