Saturday 10 May 2008

Clearing the skies

This blog is about ups and downs

When I love the certain someone so much that I suspect divinal intervention.

But also about my filthy depths of indecent sex

Is about the men I desire. The souls that makes my heart beat twice. Or those I only want to please until they scream and get dirty and sweaty with.

Or the women. The secret desires, some of missed opportunities, once again available, some that are gone forever. And the confusion that comes with shivering by a woman's smile. 

Perhaps I just desire to be on my own without having to compromise nor feel alone.

This blog is about figuring wether the fault lies in me, in them or the world. 

I don't know where to start, bear with me, and who knows I might be your secret admirer. 

No comments: