Sunday 24 August 2008

Twisted soul

Evidently everyone backed out from last nights party 5 minutes before we were supposed to meet. I was not impressed. But I guess I needed sleep and wasn't too sad.

Today however has been nothing other than n emotional rollercoaster. I spend hours waiting for Object to call. I watch 4 weddings and a funeral. I cry a lot and fear I will never be loved. The Ex (Formerly known as He) calls and informs me that I am the most horrible person in the world. For 45 minutes. 
Since he doesn't want me I suddenly fear life without him. 
Crying continues. 

Mother calls. I cry. Until she gets annoyed with me and tells me how there is more fish in the sea and that I should get a grip. Its not the right time in anyone's life for me to date Object. Evidently as he just wants to sleep with me (she doesn't know I only wanted to sleep with him too from the beginning), but mostly because he is far to middleclass. My mother is not politically correct. This cheers me up.
Considering the Ex, usually she tells me I am a too horrible person for such a nice boy, this time she doesn't. Now she concludes he perhaps was never intelligent enough to match my game and certainly not a good enough debater. 

I didn't know my mother would understand my twisted sense of humor but form having cried over the phone I make her laugh. And she continues the banter. 
See next post.


No comments: